Coronavirus (COVID-19) Paragraph
* Preface: The outbreak of COVID-19 is Pandemic. COVID-19 was first Identified in December 2019 in Wuhan city of China. COVID-19 is now a cause of a large number of deaths across the world. Any certified treatment of COVID-19 has not been discovered. Clinical trial and research is being carried on for the development of drugs and vaccine
*Symptoms: Fever, cough, Sneeze, and shortness of breath are some of the common symptoms of COVID-19. It primarily affects our respiratory system and damages its symptoms of fatigue, sore throat, muscle pain, loss of smell & taste of food can be seen in COVID-19 patients
*Spread of COVID-19: Corona Virus can spread through contact with an infected person. A healthy person may get infected by breathing the virus if he is within a distance of 1 meter of a COVID-19 patient. COVID-19 is also spread if a person touches a contaminated surface and then touches his mouth or nose without washing his hand.
* Steps for prevention: Wash hands with soap or sanitizer cover nose and mouth while coughing or Sneezing. Keep a social distance. Wear a mask when you have to go out. Eat (vitamin-c) rich fruits. Drink herbal tea.
* Conclusion: COVID-19 has stopped the whole world. It is necessary that we come out of this situation early as possible. We all must follow the Lockdown rules. We should support warriors who are working continuously for us.
10 Lines On Coronavirus
- Coronavirus was first identified in December 2019 in Wuhan city of China.
- Coronavirus is a very Small but most harmful virus.
- Due to the new virus, It was named “Novel Coronavirus”.
- The world health organization (WHO) recognized the spread of COVID-19 as a pandemic on 11 March 2020.
- Coronavirus is Spreading very fast all over the world.
- The virus is spread between people during close contact.
- Coronavirus can be more Serious for Some people, especially if they are sick or have health problems!
- It primarily affects our Nervous System and damages it!
- Common symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, cough, headache, shortness of breath, and loss of smell and taste.
- We can ourselves by keeping social distance, wearing masks in public, and washing hands.
Essay On (COVID-19)
Coronavirus is common, called (COVID-19).Coronavirus is a very small but most harmful Virus. They harm the human Respiratory System Coronavirus (COVID-19) was first identified in December 2019, in Wuhan city of China In March 2020, the world health organization (WHO) declared the COVID -19 outbreak a pandemic. It Spread between people during close contact. Tell now, No proper vaccine has developed for the treatment of this disease.
SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19:
- Fever, cough, and Shortness of breath are some Common Symptoms of the coronavirus.
- Apart from this Symptoms like Fatigue, Sore throat, muscle pain, loss of Smell can also be seen in Coronavirus patients.
PREVENTION OF COVID-19:
- Wash hands regularly with Soap Sanitizer.
- Keep a distance of 1 to 3 meters from peoples.
- Cover your nose and mouth while Coughing Sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth if your hands are not clean.
Short Paragraph On COVID -19
Coronavirus (COVID-19) disease causes respiratory infection in humans. They belong to the group of viruses that can cause diseases in mammals and birds. They are not a new concept for the medical unit around the globe. But Novel Coronavirus – 2019 is the new arrival of viruses in the family of Coronavirus.
Novel Coronavirus 2019 ( COVID-19) was initially transmitted from Birds to animals. The first the transmission was observed or we can say that the origin of Novel Coronavirus was in Wuhan, China. They harm the human respiratory system and the initial Symptoms of the Coronavirus the disease can be developed from 4 to 14 days.
If you are looking for a more important paragraph like the coronavirus (COVID-19) paragraph go here.